Part of SharePoint’s platform is the powerful OneDrive for Business. OneDrive offers users a complete system for storing, syncing and finding files easily from anywhere in the world, as well as providing collaborative workspace for users.
What Does OneDrive Do?
OneDrive allows you to do several things that make work much easier for you and your employees, including:
- You can securely store all files with OneDrive. Every user gets 1 TB of storage space for files.
- OneDrive allows you to synchronize your files across all of your devices so that you have access to them at any time, both online and offline.
- OneDrive’s powerful search capabilities make it easy for you to quickly and easily find the files you need.
- Collaboration is easy with OneDrive’s sharing capabilities. Colleagues and customers alike can access files such as documents, PowerPoint presentations, video and even audio files.
- OneDrive integrates fully with the Office Suite so that you can create, edit, review and share documents among team members with ease. It also work with Yammer, Microsoft’s chat platform, for real-time discussions.
- You can control which version of documents are visible so that everyone is working on the most recent copy. You can also revert to previous versions as need. This facilitates the review and approval process and allows you to share information as needed with team members while restricting access to certain copies.
How Easy Is It To Use OneDrive?
Unlike some collaborative software, OneDrive is simple to use. It is part of the user-friendly Microsoft Office 365 toolbox, so it is cloud-based and easy to access. From the admin portal, you can control storage, sharing and even mix on-premises solutions with OneDrive for Business.
OneDrive is also secure. Microsoft has been recognized as one of the best companies in the entire industry for cloud security and can protect your sensitive data. A trusted name in security for many years, you do not have to worry when OneDrive takes over your files; Microsoft protects you and your company from unwarranted intrusions, and uses ISO 27001 standards verified by independent auditors. With 99.9 percent uptime guaranteed and financially-backed SLA, EU and HIPAA protocols in place you are safe with OneDrive. In addition, Microsoft is constantly implementing improvements and updates as technology becomes available.
Check out everything that OneDrive has to offer you and your company!