Search engine optimization, or SEO, is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle when it comes to a business’s online presence. These days, the vast majority of people turn to search engines when looking to hire a service or patronize a business. Because of this, prioritizing your appearance in search results is especially important. The concept is simple: help your website climb up the ranks in search results, get more visibility and web traffic, and thus more business.
There are so many methods and strategies to strengthen your SEO, some more effective than others. It can be a lot to learn on your own! If your company has an online presence, you may already know how important SEO is. But you might not know where to begin or how to put everything into action. That’s where SEO agencies come into play! An SEO agency is a company of experts who focus solely on increasing a brand’s standing in search engine results.
There are many things an SEO agency does to obtain success for their client. First, the SEO agency has to check the current status of the website. They may consider the following things:
- Is your website mobile-friendly? Many people browse the web on their phones, so the SEO agency will check to see if yours is easy to navigate.
- What is the domain authority? Domain authority is basically your website’s trustworthiness ranking out of 100. Websites with a low domain authority are not seen as valuable to search engines, resulting in the website not coming up in search results.
- How long does the website take to load? If your site doesn’t load within seconds of someone clicking it, chances are you’re not going to get much web traffic.
- How much content is on the website? If your website is void of information, users have no incentive to visit, and search engines won’t recommend it.
- Is the website visually attractive? If the home screen is confusing, barren, or outdated, people are not going to see it as worth visiting.
All of these factors can impact your website’s chances of coming up in search results. That’s why SEO agencies consider each and every oneof them when putting together a course of action. Once the SEO agency understands the current status of your website, they can move forward with getting your website up to speed.
SEO agencies can take numerous actions to increase your SEO ranking. Here are a few methods:
- Get other, reputable websites to link to yours
- Earn coverage on blogs and news sites
- Write lots of content to populate your website
- Expand your social media presence
There are so many creative approaches an SEO agency can take when increasing your online visibility. If you meet with us at Caldiatech and share your specific goals, we can work together as a team to make it happen. SEO is an incredibly important aspect of running a business, and if that’s not your strong suit, hiring an SEO agency to help is the way to go!